The World of Photonics Congress bundles various topical conferences under one roof under the organization by Messe München International. It is a strategic and operative umbrella for various individual conferences held by leading associations and organizations:
- Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics®/Europe - European Quantum Electronics Conference (CLEO®/Europe-EQEC Conference) - organised by EPS, OSA, IEEE Photonics Society
- European Conferences on Biomedical Optics (ECBO) - organised by SPIE, OSA
- Lasers in Manufacturing - organised by LiM
- 4th EOS Conference Meeting on Manufacturing and Testing of Optical Components (EOSMTOC 2015) – organised by EOS
- 3rd EOS Conference on Optofluidics (EOSOF 2015) - organised by EOS
- EOS Conference on Optomechanical Engineering (EOSOME 2015) - organised by EOS
- EOS Conference on Light Engineering (EOSLE 2015) - organised by EOS
The WORLD OF PHOTONICS CONGRESS 2015 took place June 21 - 25, 2015 covered the whole spectrum from science to application. Current fundamental research, the practice-oriented development of photonics solutions, success stories for industrial applications, networking and knowledge-sharing – the World of Photonics Congress has been bridging the gap between science and industry since 1973.
MULTITEL was presented during the congress and presented a poster related to EnviGUARD project.
More info about the main conclusions of the event here