ADItech (Advanced Innovation and Technology Corporation/ www.aditechcorp.com) is a private entity that brings together technology centres located in Navarra in the fields of: Energy, Industry, Agro-food and Biomedicine, with a clear international vocation.
CEMITEC (www.cemitec.com), the Multidisciplinary Centre of Technologies for Industry – being FUNDACION CETENA as legal entity – is the Industry area of ADItech. CEMITEC’s goal is to develop technology that can be transferred to industry.
CEMITEC has a team of 76 people specialised in four technological areas: Electronics, Mechanics, Materials and Materials Deposition. Specific skills of these areas are:
- Electronics area: software and hardware development, electronic control, embedded systems and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Mechanics area: fluid mechanics, thermal engineering, structural mechanics and data mining.
- Materials area: metallic and polymeric materials, nanoadditives, functional inks, waste valuation and recycling.
- Materials deposition area: inkjet technology, roll-to-roll printing, immunoassays, biofunctionalization, biosensing development and nanostructures fabrication.
With these skills, CEMITEC can offer products to the industry that are summarized in the following technological offer:
- Electronic product development.
- Advice and assays for electronic product CE marking.
- Fluid mechanics: design, analysis and optimization.
- Structural mechanics: design, calculation and assay of components and systems.
- Extraction of knowledge from databases.
- Technological assistance about metallic and polymeric materials.
- Biodiesel development and characterization.
- Nanoadditived coatings development.
- Reuse, recycling and valuation of industrial waste.
- Products development by functional printing.
- Immunoassays and biosensing development.
- Nanoparticles as carriers by functionalization and encapsulation.
- Large area periodic nanostructures fabrication.